Fiverr Forum

Sample and extras problem

Hi i am new to fiverr. Recently i have create new gig here is the link of it http://fiverr.com/swapnil147/create-a-quality-and-fine-logo-with-unique-creativity-as-per-your-requirement-within-48hours-just

I can able to upload only 3 sample images not more then 3… The question is that how to upload more than 3 sample of my work?

Another is how can i add extras to my gigs…where will be the option for extras to gig?

Okay well, to the second Q you cannot have gig extras until you have been promoted to a higher level. For the image Q, make sure your pics are 600 pixels wide by 370 pixels height. The other images work the same way you click Add Extra images (see attached screenshot)… If you want to crop any picture for free to exact specifications or any other cropping go to Lunapic,com

So if you have screen shots of your work put them in that 'Add extra Images ’ the Choose file is for your main picture always. Try that Lunapic.com once your image is uploaded go to the edit tab & pick resize image then retype 600 by 370 & resize, your done… Under the pic it will offer you to download back to your computer… Simples

You will not be able to upload more than 3 samples of your work as images unless you squeeze them into one image perhaps… But just pick the best sample/s anyway & tell the reader you will attach samples if they ask for them.

Okay well, to the second Q you cannot have gig extras until you have been promoted to a higher level. For the image Q, make sure your pics are 600 pixels wide by 370 pixels height. The other images work the same way you click Add Extra images (see attached screenshot)… If you want to crop any picture for free to exact specifications or any other cropping go to Lunapic,com

So if you have screen shots of your work put them in that 'Add extra Images ’ the Choose file is for your main picture always. Try that Lunapic.com once your image is uploaded go to the edit tab & pick resize image then retype 600 by 370 & resize, your done… Under the pic it will offer you to download back to your computer… Simples

You will not be able to upload more than 3 samples of your work as images unless you squeeze them into one image perhaps… But just pick the best sample/s anyway & tell the reader you will attach samples if they ask for them.