Sandboxed from getting level 1? [RESOLVED]

justdotdotdot

I have been on fiverr for about 4 weeks now, made 26 sales (I would say a respectable amount) and have 100% positive feedback.

I’m a little frustrated that I have not made Level 1 yet. The only thing I can think I screwed up was mentioning to a customer that they could check out my services on another website, as what they requested wasn’t really what I could do for $5… I got a TOS warning and that was it. I talked to customer service and told them it was a mistake and I hadn’t realized that it was against the rules.

Could they have sandboxed me from getting level 1 for this?

They have mentioned that it would, but they don’t give me any idea as to how much it has affected it.

I’d really like to know how long it will be. I’ve had customers mention that they are frustrated at the fact that they can’t multiple purchase easily and that there can’t be that much flexibility without the gig extras.

😕 Frustrated at not knowing how long it will be is all.

It shouldn’t be too long (only guessing here) because I wouldn’t think just one mistake like that would hold you back from Level 1 for too long.

But, like madmoo said, just ask customer support if they can tell you about how much the mistake has delayed you getting to level 1 and be patient.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived