Saw this website using LOTS of images from Fiverr gigs

artportraits

He was using the gig images from Fiverr in his portfolio. The images were samples, not actual delivered gigs (images). This means those were not purchased.

One of the images he claims as his own sample on his portfolio was actually MY own gig’s sample.

Now, I have no problems if he bought a gig from me and then resold it. But I take offense in the fact that he used my gig’s sample (obviously something he did not buy from me) and claimed it as his own work.

My concern is that the images I saw on his site are samples from other sellers here on Fiverr. I think the other sellers whose gig samples were used in that site would like to know about this.

He was using the gig images from Fiverr in his portfolio. The images were samples, not actual delivered gigs (images). This means those were not purchased.

One of the images he claims as his own sample on his portfolio was actually MY own gig’s sample.

Now, I have no problems if he bought a gig from me and then resold it. But I take offense in the fact that he used my gig’s sample (obviously something he did not buy from me) and claimed it as his own work.

My concern is that the images I saw on his site are samples from other sellers here on Fiverr. I think the other sellers whose gig samples were used in that site would like to know about this.

I think he actually will buy from you and re-sell it, by far he just picked which services he is going to use - regarding the pricing he has set up (high prices), his plan is to profit trough Fiverr 🙂

But yeah, it’s not OK that he is using your gig as a sample.

Archived