Fiverr Forum

Saying that I got a level but its not showing?

Saying that I got a level but its not showing?? and also how can this be since I just started and only sold one :(|)

picture of what I’m talking about attached.

-Yonas H.

Please report this to the Fiverr support team.

Okey I will do that in a lil’ bit then, thanks for the responds :slight_smile:

Hey yonash,

I’m told by the development team that it was solved a few hours ago. Can you confirm?

Reply to @shaifb:

Well it don’t seem to be showing up anymore, so I guess that’s true, tho I might have clicked the “x” icon on it and that’s what removed it on my page :slight_smile:

yonash said: Saying that I got a level but its not showing
FIVERR is probably having hiccups today but maybe that is a sign of good things to come, contact Customer Support and they will be more than happy to help

I got that as well and I was already a level one so I think it was a glitch.

Hey yonash,

I’m told by the development team that it was solved a few hours ago. Can you confirm?

Reply to @shaifb:

Well it don’t seem to be showing up anymore, so I guess that’s true, tho I might have clicked the “x” icon on it and that’s what removed it on my page :slight_smile:

FIVERR is probably having hiccups today but maybe that is a sign of good things to come, contact Customer Support and they will be more than happy to help

Hey yonash,

Reply to @shaifb: