Scam buyer at fiverr

karlmaxi

What is the resolution that will make you satisfied? It is always good to ask yourself what being resolved would look like.

I don’t formally complain. I have a post-it note on my computer with usernames that are on the “Naughty List”. I just don’t take more orders from them.

I know I offer 5 times the service and 5 times the patience of anyone they will work with on Fiverr. It is their loss not mine.

After 4,000 orders, there is 9 users on the naughty list, so I must not be too hard to get along with. 🙂

What is the resolution that will make you satisfied? It is always good to ask yourself what being resolved would look like.

I don’t formally complain. I have a post-it note on my computer with usernames that are on the “Naughty List”. I just don’t take more orders from them.

I know I offer 5 times the service and 5 times the patience of anyone they will work with on Fiverr. It is their loss not mine.

After 4,000 orders, there is 9 users on the naughty list, so I must not be too hard to get along with. 🙂

Archived