Scam on fiver now what

signalthesign

Hi there.

Did you place the order on fiverr?

If yes then, if the seller fails to deliver your order on time you can cancel the order and get your money back.

If no then, you probably won’t get your money back(also it’s against Fiverr’s TOS to contact seller outside of fiverr). You should contact customer support.

Hi there.

Did you place the order on fiverr?

If yes then, if the seller fails to deliver your order on time you can cancel the order and get your money back.

If no then, you probably won’t get your money back(also it’s against Fiverr’s TOS to contact seller outside of fiverr). You should contact customer support.

I tryed contacting i cant evem find it . They send me a pay pall on fiverr. And this was my first time buying. But its oke everything blamed on the buyer right . Maybe yall should block these sellers on fiverr

I tryed contacting i cant evem find it . They send me a pay pall on fiverr. And this was my first time buying. But its oke everything blamed on the buyer right . Maybe yall should block these sellers on fiverr

What is it you cannot find? The Seller?

Did you pay this seller OUTSIDE or off the Fiverr platform? If so, that may be why you cannot find his profile if that is what you mean you cannot find it - or him.

Sellers are not supposed to be diverting traffic off of Fiverr to pay offsite for services. You have no protection if you sent money to this sellers PayPal account rather than using the site to place an order.

GG

Maybe yall should block these sellers on fiverr

You realize we’re just buyers and sellers on this forum, right? Here’s a link to create a ticket with customer support.

As others have mentioned if you paid outside of the platform then you pretty much don’t have the same protections regular buyers would have. Also, I’m pretty sure name-shaming is against the rules for forums so you should remove the screenshot.

They send me a pay pall

I’m sorry but if you paid with PayPal and not through fiverr then you both (you and your seller) broke fiverr rules.

And unfortunately if you decided to ignore rules and paid him through PayPal then fiverr wouldn’t be able to do anything in this case. You can try to reach out to PayPal to resolve your issue.

This is why you never, ever move away from the escrow service where you first contacted your freelancer.

Escrow is there to protect both parties. Everything logged by the system… from payment, to requests, to work deliveries… becomes evidence. That evidence is used to determine if both parties lived up to their end of the agreement, and only then is the money released.

I’ve told good clients, regulars, point blank: I can’t take payments outside of Fiverr. I’ll never request payments outside of Fiverr. The system is there for a lot of reasons, but the most important one is reputation. Clients and sellers have voices when they stay within the system’s methods of payment and communication. Go outside it, and it’s the wild west.

They send me a pay pall on fiverr. And this was my first time buying. But its oke everything blamed on the buyer right .

Well, no, if the seller was banned for breaking the rules, and you still have your account, it was the seller who was blamed.

I tryed contacting i cant evem find it

You mean customer support or the seller?

They send me a pay pall on fiverr.

If this is the case I am sorry to say but I don’t think you will get your money back as you have transferred the money directly to seller’s paypal.

And this was my first time buying.

• You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Fiverr platform.

• Fiverr does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Fiverr platform.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Archived