Scam or not ?! HELP

omar0123

I just get this message from a buyer, I think is a scam message I need someone to confirm me.

simple pdf data entry work at home

1. click on link
    2.earning proof
    3.rajistration
  2. click start wathing paid ads
    5.fill capcha for earn money
    6.save pdf file on website
  3. withdrol money your account

thanks for reading

Yes. 100% scam.

There seems to be a lot of this going around lately. How can people live with themselves scamming others out of their hard earned money? Isn’t this one of the clear signs of someone who is a psychopath?

From what I understand, a psychopath cares about no one or the consequence of their actions unless it happens to them. Apparently, they are missing the empathy portion that rest of us normal people have.

Ignore that scammer or report to CS.

Yes. 100% scam.

There seems to be a lot of this going around lately. How can people live with themselves scamming others out of their hard earned money? Isn’t this one of the clear signs of someone who is a psychopath?

From what I understand, a psychopath cares about no one or the consequence of their actions unless it happens to them. Apparently, they are missing the empathy portion that rest of us normal people have.

Ignore that scammer or report to CS.

unfortunately, I had a lot of this kind of messages and usually, I report them

Unfortunately, the scammers 😈 seem to pick on sellers that are new to Fiverr. That does not mean we sellers who have been here a while have not had contact from scammers.

This Quick Response is the message I send to apparent scammers. I did not write it all myself. There was another seller on the Forum who posted something similar.

Thanks for contacting me. Unfortunately, your request doesn’t align with the service that I offer. In fact, it does not align with any of my services! Apologies if this hadn’t seemed clear to you after reading my gig descriptions. I suggest you stop looking for sellers who might fall for this silly scam.

By the time you have finished reading this, I have already blocked and reported your account!

Best of luck and have a wonderful (not really) day! 😉

Archived