Scammed !? Please help

I recieved my order from a seller a few days ago. An album cover for my new single. But the source file is blank and the watermarks are still there. My seller won’t reply me, even though she’s been online after i’ve sendt a bunch of messages. I feel i have been scammed ! I paid 70$ for this order… i was expecting more of a proffesional service. I have reported this but not even fiverr costumer service has replied me.

Someone please help : ( I can see my account restricted… One of my client going to order me and pay for it but due to account restriction ( unable to verify the id due to some technical difficulties ). …I even mailed support no one is responding

Please create your own post.

No one here (on forum) can help you. If your account was restricted by fiverr then I don’t think you’ll get it back. Please wait for CS to get back to you.

I am such an idiot, sorry im new to MAC so i didnt know how to download it properly… sorry too my seller, please forgive me. i am actually very saticfied with my order now 😃

Can you contact CS and tell them the order is fine and the issue was on your side? You can get the seller in a serious trouble by reporting them when they did nothing wrong.

I am such an idiot, sorry im new to MAC so i didnt know how to download it properly… sorry too my seller, please forgive me. i am actually very saticfied with my order now 😃

I agree with @lenasemenkova - if you implicated the seller for doing something wrong… you need to reach out to CS, and make sure they know it was in fact an error or your part.

You should also apologize to the seller.

Always be slow to report… and make sure you are not making a mistake.

I agree with @lenasemenkova - if you implicated the seller for doing something wrong… you need to reach out to CS, and make sure they know it was in fact an error or your part.

Always be slow to report… and make sure you are not making a mistake.

Well, the buyer has apologized to the seller here and left a smiley face so it’s all good now. 🙂

I hope that seller doesn’t get a warning over this.

Well, the buyer has apologized to the seller here and left a smiley face so it’s all good now. 🙂

I hope that seller doesn’t get a warning over this.

All good, as long as the seller hasn’t been effected badly… 😉

Archived