Scammer and buyers with bad intentions HELP

voxelize

Hello there 🙂
i wanted to address this issue with you in hope you can help us

so the problem is how do you deal with buyers that order from you and you make them an in-time delivery with exactly what they wanted, so they take the work act like they dont like it (they obviously do ) and cancel the order 😕 ( you end up with a cancellation on you account + waisted time and effort + no money )

• the buyer doesn’t even give chance for a revision at all they just want the work for free as they get refunded

i had this happen alot to me this past weeks and it’s really not fair

hope i get an answer and did this ever happen to one of you ?
Thanks !

Guest offlinehelpers

If the order is cancelled after the delivery, then the buyer has the unwatermarked image/video and the refund.

If, as a seller, you’ve delivered what you’ve promised, why should you cancel and give a refund? I know you may have to accept the possibility of a negative review, but it may be better than giving work away free? ☀️

Guest david1082b

One idea is to not accept cancellations. It could be the same person with different accounts targetting you. They might threaten a negative review for no cancellation but they’ll probably stop targetting you if you refuse cancellations. Extortion shouldn’t be tolerated.

I think we all have to accept that some percentage of our work will be lost to the occasional bad egg. I know it’s devastating when it happens, but if we can sort of factor a certain amount of losses into our thinking, we can can roll with it a little better. I’ve lost maybe 2% (but maybe as high as 5%) of my revenue to scam buyers. That’s an amount I can live with, because the rest of my buyers are so awesome.

I totally understand your frustration. Don’t give in so easily fight tooth and nail. Some people don’t have morals and are always out to cheat, hurt, lie, and take advantage of others.

I believe in KARMA tho!

fight tooth and nail.

Agree, If I’m ever in a bar fight, I want you on my side.

To OP, I have posted it so many times before, but it is the most important piece of TOS. “Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.”

This means if you did the work, keep the money. Of course some will try to scam you, make them fight, and keep responding with this sentence from TOS. I’ve even had CS back me up when faced with that piece of TOS.

I think we all have to accept that some percentage of our work will be lost to the occasional bad egg. I know it’s devastating when it happens, but if we can sort of factor a certain amount of losses into our thinking, we can can roll with it a little better. I’ve lost maybe 2% (but maybe as high as 5%) of my revenue to scam buyers. That’s an amount I can live with, because the rest of my buyers are so awesome.

You are way more generous than me.

fight tooth and nail.

To OP, I have posted it so many times before, but it is the most important piece of TOS. “Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.”

This means if you did the work, keep the money. Of course some will try to scam you, make them fight, and keep responding with this sentence from TOS. I’ve even had CS back me up when faced with that piece of TOS.

fight tooth and nail.

Gigglin’ 😛

When push comes to shove, I’m a lioness :lion:.

I defend the peeps that I roll with 💯 friend.

Archived