Scammer (Buyer) trying to make scam with me

tajmul_0007

I hope you are all doing great. I just lost 5 days from my life with nothing I get. I did a lot of work and got nothing from the Buyer. I was trying to do my best for that buyer on WIx website. Taking lot of time. In this time If I promote my GIG I would get more Jobs on Fiverr.

The Buyer is trying to scam with me. Before he made a dispute request he messaged me that that was the last modifications and told me I did lot of work etc. His Job was done and now I can see he made a dispute after delivering my order. This is totally scammed.

Another Buyer who pay less and want more from me. I designed the whole WordPress website then that buyer made cancellation request. I accepted and did not deleted the website what I made with 4 days. But from this time I have to take strong decision. Bad guys are every where. You have to take a strong decision against these guys.

I accepted his dispute request and by this time I went to his wix account and choose a demo wix site then assign his premium wix plan to new demo website. Then delete his original one which I designed.

How I will understand and handle this kind of situation?

Is there a any way like:
If someone trying to make order to sellers Gig they will be asked to contact seller first and request a custom offer from Seller?

Share me your experience.

You’re not the first. You’ll not be the last.

Here’s some good reading, so you can better know what to look for.

Hello Fiverr sellers. Although I sell voice work I think this topic is universal to us all. I’m starting to notice a trend of things that hoist up the old warning flag that something isn’t right with a buyer. What are some things that start raising red flags with you?

Archived