Scammer keeps spamming my inbox

michal247

I joined Fiverr 3 days ago and there is this guy that message me everyday, trying to offer me a “long-term business”. He is sending me a message to communicate on other platform and a file that covers his request. What he’s basically asking for is remote access to my computer for couple hundreds of dollars every month. It’s no doubt that this guy is a scammer, but when I report him he come back with other account and keep spamming same stuff. It’s really irritating me because im waiting for my first order and you know… 😆

Like some of these? Nothing much you can do but keep reporting the spam.

Hello Fiverr sellers. Although I sell voice work I think this topic is universal to us all. I’m starting to notice a trend of things that hoist up the old warning flag that something isn’t right with a buyer. What are some things that start raising red flags with you?

Like some of these? Nothing much you can do but keep reporting the spam.

Hello Fiverr sellers. Although I sell voice work I think this topic is universal to us all. I’m starting to notice a trend of things that hoist up the old warning flag that something isn’t right with a buyer. What are some things that start raising red flags with you?

Yep, exactly the “Im looking for long-term relationship” one

Archived