Scammers are lowering my response rate

Hi guys, I hope you can help. I’m a relatively new seller looking to hit my targets within 60 days and it’s all going great except for my response rate percentage. Twice, I’ve been direct messaged by people offering very lucrative deals in return for them gaining remote access to my computer. Of course, this is just another form of advance fee scam common on the telephone. I blocked them straight away, but by not responding, it lowered my response rate. I have responded to all legitimate orders, but these scammers have lowered my response rate to 67%. Is there any way this problem can be rectified? I’m finding it hard to find any sort of customer support.
Thanks a lot,
Finlay

Hi guys, I hope you can help. I’m a relatively new seller looking to hit my targets within 60 days and it’s all going great except for my response rate percentage. Twice, I’ve been direct messaged by people offering very lucrative deals in return for them gaining remote access to my computer. Of course, this is just another form of advance fee scam common on the telephone. I blocked them straight away, but by not responding, it lowered my response rate. I have responded to all legitimate orders, but these scammers have lowered my response rate to 67%. Is there any way this problem can be rectified? I’m finding it hard to find any sort of customer support.

Thanks a lot,

Finlay

I have responded to all legitimate orders, but these scammers have lowered my response rate to 67%. Is there any way this problem can be rectified?

Yes, there is. Reply to all spam messages with a simple “No” or “Reported”, before reporting them, and block them afterwards.

OK, thank you. I’ll do that from now on, but am still on track to not passing my 60 day response rate… 😦

You’re most welcome, @fevanswrites!

Depending on the amount of messages you get, it might take you some time to increase your Response Rate. There’s really not much else you can do, sorry.

OK, thank you. I’ll do that from now on, but am still on track to not passing my 60 day response rate… 😦

You could contact CS and if you show that you’ve responded to all non-spam in the last 60 days and that it was the spam that you’d flagged as spam that caused the response rate to drop they could fix it for you.

If you create a support ticket and explain everything and probably add screenshots if that will help.

They fixed mine (even though they just said they’d checked it and that it was 100%) - it was 92% when I created the support ticket about it (it’s a bug really because the system isn’t supposed to count messages flagged as spam - like it says it’s not supposed to count towards response rate).

You could contact CS and if you show that you’ve responded to all non-spam in the last 60 days and that it was the spam that you’d flagged as spam that caused the response rate to drop they could fix it for you.

If you create a support ticket and explain everything and probably add screenshots if that will help.

They fixed mine (even though they just said they’d checked it and that it was 100%) - it was 92% when I created the support ticket about it (it’s a bug really because the system isn’t supposed to count messages flagged as spam - like it says it’s not supposed to count towards response rate).

Thank you. I’ve emailed customer support so I hope they can help.

Archived