Scammers want to buy my Fiverr account. LOL

hotwebideas

I have to prepare people, because this happened to me twice. I have received messages from 2 separate people who “must” buy my Fiverr account. I am not sure if it is because they see how well I am doing, my 100% positive feedback rating or whatever.

The worst thing is that they only want to pay $100. Sorry, scammers, but my Fiverr account is worth more than that.

If this happens to you, this is what I do:

1. Tell the person that my account is not for sale.
  2. Tell them that selling Fiverr accounts is against Fiverr’s TOS.
  3. Report them so they never bother you again.

The message was also sent twice, so I assume this may be a spambot.

I have a feeling that this is not the last time I will be offered, but I don’t do that.

Bruce

Guest matt_garry

What a fiverr acount is worth using stock market fundamentals:

average full timer makes say 30,000 a year on fiverr? Then you add maybe a growth factor of 20% a year. Value next years as a bench mark give it a 6x multiple witch is a normal multiple for anything with cash flow and zero debt.

so I gues the average acount would be worth $216 000 if purchased outright

Reply to @kjblynx: You may be misunderstanding what he is saying. @matt_garry is talking about interest and investment of your Fiverr account. It is not about how much you make per year. It is about how much you make plus your interest over several years. Go back and read his post again.

You are a 2nd level seller, so I am sure you will make more than $500 this year.

• 1 month later...

Let me address this, if it were allowed (and I’d want to verify it’s not) I would also buy seasoned accounts on fiverr.

The difference is, I’d only offer to buy accounts of people who have clearly said they’re done, they no longer want to play in this marketplace.

And if someone really is leaving and are serious a couple hundred out the door is a fine bonus.

• 1 year later...

Receive an offer about your FIverr account is not a bad thing. This is like an action, an online Wall Street. Personally I think that would be a good things having a categor called “Fiverr Accout For Sale”. That would be a motivation for every seller seeing the value of their account… But I am not agree doing it while it is against the Fiverr TOS. ( Idint verified that).

Currently You’re not available for orders (your page says it). Maybe you’ve used vacation mode any time it turns impression down. $500 in 2 years is unbelieveable as I normally generate at least $300-$500 per month. Well, it also depends upon category of gigs. I’m not able to see any of your gig so I may get an idea of what the matter is. Wish you best of luck for future 🙂

Archived