Fiverr Community Forum

Scary Withdrawal Experince

I went to withdraw my earnings this evening. Everything seemed to go fine. I received the confirmation request email and I received the email notice that the transaction was successful. A few minutes later I received an email from PayPal that they had received my money. However, several hours later it hasn’t showed up in my PayPal balance. My PayPal account shows the money as being received and the transaction as completed, but it is not reflected in my balance.

I called PayPal customer service and they are working on it. It sounds like an issue they have been having today. Hopefully, it will be resolved in the next 24 hours.

Strangely, my Fiverr Revenues page shows the amount as still being in my account and the PayPal button is not grayed out. I think this is a recurring bug and unrelated to my PayPal balance issue. But, when it comes to my money, I don’t like bugs and complications.

So far it seems like a PayPal issue, but I know a few other people have had issues with Fiverr when trying to withdraw their earnings recently.

7 Likes

good to know. I’m planning to withdraw soon, but now I know there are bugs I will put it off for a few more days

I’m sure in my case the issue is all PayPal, not Fiverr.

UPDATE: PayPal has confirmed the issue is on their end and they are working to resolve it. I was told that my balance will be correct in the next 24-72 hours.

I’m happy to have solid information and an idea for when the issue willl be solved. Thankfully, the delay will not impact my finances.

7 Likes

If they had confirmed, simply the issue is on their end.

Good Luck!

ISSUE RESOLVED! PayPal resolved the issue and everything is correct with the balance.

5 Likes

Awesome. Glad it worked out for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Party time? :tada: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Edited because it’s not needed any more. :sun_with_face: