Screenshot of your december earning

can take a look at your earning for the month of december

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

no you can’t look at this :stuck_out_tongue:

My earning in December (so far) is better than previous months. A good earning month in 2017. Sorry, I don’t want to share any screenshot of my earning as I’m concerned about my privacy and professionalism :slight_smile:
Edit: Damn it’s now public :smiley:

Well, you asked a question. The answer is NO.:stuck_out_tongue:

Of course! Do you want me to send you also my PIN and card? :joy:

Lol I have nothing bcoz I am new seller but i promise all of you i earn 2k next month.

Everyvody say lol or no but have you noticed that your earnings are now online?
Mod Note: Image Removed - Please use your own reviews for this if you wish to post screenshots.

Not for all of us! :sunny:

This is crazy how some can see how much everyone paid and some can’t.

I can not see earnings on reviews.

I can not see available now function.

I can not see average prices.

I can not see best selling prices.

All of this is experiment by 5r. I currently have mixed feelings about all of those functions. I like it and don’t like it at the same time.

@amombiemmanuel

can take a look at your earning for the month of december

Can we see yours? :eyes:

Sure.

@newsmike You get a nice tan!:sunglasses:

Damn, Mike! I’ll be your Yonce, and you could be my Jay! :wink:

Humm, this is personal and everyone earnings it’s based on their performance. All I can say here, that I am helping my clients and they’re satisfied, therefore it effects my earning in a positive way.

I have checked every post and so far there haven’t been any screenshots of any earnings including the OP. Doubt there ever will but will just keep reading! :slightly_smiling_face:

@lloydsolutions
I can see your earnings on your profile. It seems that there are very few people who can see that.
The moderator has deleted the screenshots I sent previously because none of the moderators can see earnings.

This isn’t what we are talking about. We are talking about earnings for the month of December. Feel free to post yours as nobody else wants to and I don’t blame them. :slightly_smiling_face: