Fiverr Forum

Search results messed up

So, until yesterday one of my gigs was in first page on its category. Today I woke up and it was nowhere to be found. Not even until page 20. Then, after a few minutes I checked again and it was on first page again. And now, after a few minutes I checked again and it dissapeared again! I also noticed that some gigs of other users are appearing and dissapearing. Did anyone else notice that? :confused:

Update: Also, I see different gigs placement when I check from different web browsers!

It’s normal. They give equal impressions to all.

Is it normal to see different results from different browsers or different gigs placement every minute? :confused: This has never happened until yesterday.

Yes they move around constantly now.

This has been going on, off and on, for months.

Now it seems like gig placement is stable and my gig went up to first page / first row / first place in its category lol

I thought you said you see different results constantly 40 minutes ago?

Yes, this is true. The results were always different every time I refreshed my browser. But now this has stopped happening.

It won’t impress me if tommorow my gigs are nowhere to be found again :stuck_out_tongue: Where logic stops, fiverr starts :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, another gig of mine, in another category was on page 8 until yesterday. Now it is on page 1! Nothing makes sense lol

same here my gigs also in first page now :joy::joy:

I just decided to give up tracking my placement. Like you, every time I look for my main gig, it jumps from one page to another to no show. I sent a message to custom support and they replied:

Fiverr is constantly making changes to improve the buying and selling experience on our site. We want buyers to find the best sellers for their specific needs. Because of this, Gigs will rotate. We are not able to guarantee that your Gig will remain in the same position. Many other sellers “compete” for the same location within search. If another seller is performing better that you, their Gig may appear higher in search results.

We use an algorithm, which takes into account multiple factors. Ratings and number of orders completed are just some of the factors we take into consideration. Unfortunately, we are not able to disclose certain criteria for our search engine, as this information is proprietary.

I am just a little bit confused about this because in the last week I tried to deliver everything a lot faster than before and all of my clients were extremely happy.

I am not sure what else I should do. They also gave me a list to reach the best possible search position.

I’ve had most of my orders get marked complete without any review. That may have caused my gigs to drop in search positions in the past week.

I had many of these as well, but I don’t like sending to clients messages to give me feedback.

And this is scary because the orders were completed. I did my job in delivering what I promised. It sounds like another thing that might affect negatively the seller because the buyer didn’t do something.

I was getting most orders with a review before. Now just one in the last week and my gigs are disappeared suddenly.

If that is the case…then we should ask for rating?
It’s exhausting!!!

I have the same problem since yesterday. Buyers mark my orders as completed but there is no review. This is happening for the first time for the last 4 years I am a fiverr seller. I really have no idea what is going on :confused: Btw, I am also about to give up tracking my gig’s placement. It is still changing place every time I check, from being to first page to being nowhere. Fiverr needs a doctor.

Yes, it is. I’m so disappointing at the system on Fiverr now. I could not receive any messages or orders from a NEW buyer last two days because my gig suddenly appears in 2nd or 3rd page now. My gig used to appear in the top of first page. I don’t understand this. Unfortunately, Fiverr is becoming very unstable.