Fiverr Community Forum

Search Tag not accepting any more keyword

Hi there, in my Gig, I am not able to insert any more word in Search Tag. I know that search tag have limitations of 5 words but there are 2 words in my gig and I am not able to insert any more words. I have complained to Fiverr customer support but no response from them yet (6 days past). Does anyone is facing similar problem? Is there any way to resolve it?

2 Likes

Yes, this is something that seems to be popping up lately. At this time, I don’t think there’s a solution for it.

If you get a response from CS, please let us know so that the answer can be shared?

I am still waiting for their response for last 6 days…If I get any response I would share here.

Finally issue resolved with help from customer care. You need to type key word in small letter & need to select from drop down list only. Then it would be accepted.

6 Likes

Though that’s not that good if it means the keywords can’t be unique.

Hello. I’m brand new here. I can’t even post a Gig because the Tags I put in (2 of them only) cannot be accepted and as per what I read here from “souravmandal”, I don’t see a drop down menu where i can choose tags from?

What happens to me when I write in my 2 tags in the "search tags box, is that when I go to SAVE AND CONTINUE, the system won’t do it and it displays IN RED this following line right under the “search tags” box which reads “Tag list must contain at least 1 tag”. Can someone help…I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks.
Germain

Have you try pressing enter after the tags or after each entered tag (if it doesn’t work with just commas between them)? And also tried lower case letters for the tags?

1 Like