Fiverr Community Forum

Searching for users

Sometimes when I search for other users name, especially those that post a buyer request, 99 percent of the times I cannot find them. Please help!

Why would you search for them? And didn’t you think that if you can’t find them then it’s done on purpose?

You can find profile of only sellers. Buyers profile are not visible in search for exactly this reason so people like you would search and message them without an invitation.

1 Like

If you are searching these users so you can send them a message, DON’T!!! This can be reported as spam and your account receive a warning.

Why is it you are searching for users who post buyers requests? Are you doing it to send a message or to see what type of reviews etc they have given?

GG

1 Like

Some of them say message them for more information. Sometimes their requests are vague, it is not to persuade them to hire me, i just neeed clarity

Then you answer through the buyers request - when you click on the request, there should be a link to send you offer. Whatever you do, do NOT send messages to random users here. You message them through the link via the buyers request.

GG

1 Like

Thanks sis for advising me!

1 Like