Second day here at fiverr! Help me improve?

Can anyone just go on my profile/Gig and give me their first impression? ANd tell me what I could be doing better? Thanks! xx

Dear Ezfa:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: I suggest a color photo of you smiling and looking into the camera. Go for professional and engaging, not aloof.
Your log line: No suggestions
Your profile text – note the edits:

I am an artist, a visionary. I wish for nothing more than to create and to help bring out the creativity in others. I am a digitally based artist, and have been drawing since 2006. Tell me your idea, tell me your vision, and I will bring it to life. -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

The language superimposed on your sample images is way too hostile. I suggest you chill. You can add more samples with the 2 pdfs available to you.

While it’s cool that you offered your gig description in both English and Spanish, talking with Buyers via email is against the Fiverr Terms of Service. Hopefully you will read the Terms of Service for understanding and brainstorm ways to make this more streamlined for your Buyers.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-[/details]

Not going to lie - I laughed when I saw ‘I suggest you chill’, haha. But I do have a question - are you referring to the watermark on the second image of my slideshow? Because if so, that’s a watermark I put on a while and unfortunately, the original source file is lost so I have no way to remove that :frowning:

But other than that - thank you for the suggestions! Will make revisions!

Dear Efza:

I was referring to that image, and I suggest you pull it rather than leave it up with that watermark.

Surely, you have other samples of your work handy, or you could whip up something fresh for Fiverr.

Good luck,
Blaise

P.S. I think you are the first person on Fiverr to ever laugh at one of my jokes. That makes you aces in my book!