Fiverr Forum

Second day on Fiverr but still don't get any order

Hi,
I am new at this sector. can anyone suggest me how can i improve my gig?

I’d panic if I were you, on a second day and STILL no orders?

Jokes aside, many people wait months even after marketing and sharing their gigs before getting an order.

You need to mention in your gig packages what you are offering for each one. At the minute they are all the same. A buyer will be totally confused.

so i should consider me in those ppl who waits for months?

well how and where i gotta share my gig for orders? wouldn’t you mind if i get any help from you?

You should rewrite your gig’s description and make better packages in the first place. :slight_smile: If I needed a data entry gig, I wouldn’t hire you at the moment.

Edit and share your gig with social media

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello,

Don’t worry! Just share your gig on social media and send buyer requests daily.

Thanks

Hello,

Don’t worry! Just share your gig on social media and send buyer requests daily.

Thanks

Yes, the best advice is that promoting your service that doesn’t even have a proper description and reasonable packages. The only thing she can achieve with it is that everyone gets to know her unappealing service! Her goal might not be that.

Yes beside the advertising strategies, Gig title, tags, and description are on 1st importance. When done with gig material, new seller should do advertising.

~HW

Get it… gonna fix… thank you…:blush:

Right…!!
But how and where will I find buyers to sending them requests?

Gonna fix it…!!! Thank you

On Fiverr mobile app, there is a button of “Buyer Requests” in “More” section

Get it…!!!
Thank you…:slight_smile:

Ok… much thanks…:slight_smile: