Second day on Fiverr but still don't get any order

qisrakhan

I’d panic if I were you, on a second day and STILL no orders?

Jokes aside, many people wait months even after marketing and sharing their gigs before getting an order.

so i should consider me in those ppl who waits for months?

well how and where i gotta share my gig for orders? wouldn’t you mind if i get any help from you?

so i should consider me in those ppl who waits for months?

well how and where i gotta share my gig for orders? wouldn’t you mind if i get any help from you?

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! 🙂

Hello,

Don’t worry! Just share your gig on social media and send buyer requests daily.

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks

Yes, the best advice is that promoting your service that doesn’t even have a proper description and reasonable packages. The only thing she can achieve with it is that everyone gets to know her unappealing service! Her goal might not be that.

Hello,

Thanks

Yes, the best advice is that promoting your service that doesn’t even have a proper description and reasonable packages. The only thing she can achieve with it is that everyone gets to know her unappealing service! Her goal might not be that.

Yes beside the advertising strategies, Gig title, tags, and description are on 1st importance. When done with gig material, new seller should do advertising.

~HW

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! 🙂

Get it…!!!

Thank you…🙂

Archived