Second TOS warning

paveljovanov

Hello, I got my second TOS warning out of no where, I did no realize that I had one before, basically I was trying to communicate with one of my buyers and he did not have ■■■■■, so i left him my phone number and bam warning.
now the scary thing is that this is my second one and I do not remember getting a first one.
can we use ■■■■■ to communicate with our clients?
can we leave numbers and emails when giving shipping information?
also i have a question I run into some problems with one of my clients packages as it got stuck in customs and now he has to pay a fee for the package, but I know fiverr has a policy that I cannot provide any private information so what do I do in this case?

I would highly recommend you take the time to read through the ToS.

Basics

• To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, S kype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.
  • Communication for handling Orders should be performed on Fiverr, through the Order Page. Users who engage and communicate off of Fiverr will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
  • Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

Hello, I got my second TOS warning out of no where, I did no realize that I had one before, basically I was trying to communicate with one of my buyers and he did not have ■■■■■, so i left him my phone number and bam warning.

now the scary thing is that this is my second one and I do not remember getting a first one.

also i have a question I run into some problems with one of my clients packages as it got stuck in customs and now he has to pay a fee for the package, but I know fiverr has a policy that I cannot provide any private information so what do I do in this case?

but I know fiverr has a policy that I cannot provide any private information

Then you know why you got the warning 🙂

I would highly recommend you take the time to read through the ToS.

Basics

• To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, S kype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.
  • Communication for handling Orders should be performed on Fiverr, through the Order Page. Users who engage and communicate off of Fiverr will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
  • Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

This is too much valuable things that I found.

Thanks

but I know fiverr has a policy that I cannot provide any private information

By your own statement, you say you know Fiverr does not allow exchanging personal information, so, I am not sure why you are shocked that you got a warning and asking if you can give out your ph #. Odd.

I would bet dollars to donuts your first warning was for the same exact thing - sharing offsite contact. Go look through your messages here or in the email you signed up with on Fiverr to see what the first warning was about. Also, getting warnings will affect your ability to Level up - in fact, it may cause your Level to drop.

The second TOS warning was not “out of nowhere”. There was a reason for it. You broke a rule and Fiverr has consequences for that.

GG

■■■■, so

gig title similarities.

Archived