Secret of becoming a successful seller on Fiverr?

Dear concern,

I am Rafsan Sadman from Bangladesh. I am new in Fiverr. I want to know the success secrets on fiverr. I am gathering some knowledge about fiverr from different forums & blogs for a few days. Couple of days ago I have posted my gigs on fiverr. Herer is the link.

https://www.fiverr.com/rafsansadman/create-awesome-whiteboard-animation-video-for-only-5-dollars?arrived_from_manage_gigs=true&display_share=true

IT’s IMPR, Clicks & Views are positive. But didn’t get any order from any buyer. What should I do now?

I also interested to give 100% money back guarantee.

First make sure you offer your talent to your customer in a for m of a “gig” which should be high quality and has good response rate meaning to say you should care about your buyers. In that way, you will earn positive review from your customers. YOU KNOW WHAT? The more positive review your gig has, the more chance of it getting ordered and show on top of the recommendations.

Then after making a good quality gig, all you need to do is WAIT… for your first order and positive feedback. You might take months of waiting, but trust me… It will be worth it in the future.

hello guys, a total 31 video courses is out, you can find it here https://www.fiverr.com/s2/2b9daf8b55

1. Do only what you know how to do really well
  2. Deliver ahead of schedule and never ever be late
  3. Log on to Fiverr at least once a day
  4. Answer all buyer inquiries, but direct them to “place an order and provide instructions.” Otherwise they will waste a lot of time.

Same here brother. i’m also from Bangladesh n new in Fiverr. i also have not gotten any order yet! We have to wait…

Hello, please never call people dear. People don’t like it when you do that.

Reply to @darwinlaganzon: Thanks a lot Darwinlaganzon.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: Thanks dear. Your advices are valuable to me.

Reply to @misscrystal: What will preferable to communicate with people ?

Reply to @rafsansadman: Ma’am/Sir if you know their gender. If you don’t just use Hello, (username)…

Reply to @theratypist: Thanks a lot