Secret of ranking your any fiverr gig at top!

dacunha

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Digital Point avatar_m.png

How to rank a gig higher on Fiverr

Many people struggle with higher fiverr ranking. Fiverr gig ranking is based on popularity, rating or by date of gig. In other words you need to to get...

Funny how that page is really really really similar. I say funny, but what’s even better is it took me less than a minute to unveil this.

Poor rewrite attempt.

Of course, but the original is from 2015, and has been modified heavily at the top petering out towards the bottom which indicates a lazy, half-hearted copy-paste attempt. The tips might be good as @pkscomix has panted, but this is ultimately posted not for kudos and help, but to mek sell.

This is one for the blunderbuss. Interesting blunderbuss fact: it was rubbish at killing people quickly, but it excelled in painful lifelong injury. Whether that lifespan was 5 minutes or 50 years, it definitely gave the victim something to think about.

Answer is very simple i have new account that’s why i haven’t any sales etc . i was also a level 2 seller but i blocked my account for some reasone now i have new account understand ?

If you need anymore info so i will be happy to help you

Regards,
Dacunha

Just a politician’s trick “I will not respond to your dreadful allegations as they are beneath me”.

Yeah, well, you’re still a plagiarizing thief. “Write” all the tips you like but it won’t stop your career on Fiverr being a miserable damp squib.

Fiverr’s algorithm is easy I have a gig on Fiverr for ranking sellers gigs and there is much more to it than that. Plus you are giving more about selling than ranking. Images can out rank video, it’s more than just a title with keywords, why buy gigs when you are on Fiverr to make money…I don’t understand the benefit of losing money when that strategy is useless.

…which is in Romania! It’s quite apt, really. Dracula sucked the lifeforce out of his victims, while OP simply steals their work. It must be a hobby over there in between sliding people down stakes (good old Vlad Tepes).

Nice countryside though, so it’s not all bad.

Guys ALl please stop fighting i am not copying anything don’t be selfish guys !!

I love you all but please don’t talk about religion like @emmaki said i am in romannia etc

@emmaki for you kind information i am from usa washinton understand that you are top rated seller if you talk like that so… i think you know what i mean

Thanks,
dacunha

Archived