Fiverr Community Forum

Secret of ranking your any fiverr gig at top!

Hope this really helps you out.

Thanks,
Dacunha

Mod Note: Stolen tips removed, user’s account banned on Fiverr and forum.

1 Like

Funny how that page is really really really similar. I say funny, but what’s even better is it took me less than a minute to unveil this.

Poor rewrite attempt.

1 Like

Tips sound really good to me!

@emmaki Hey, maybe its the same person… gotta giv’em the benefit of the doubt eh? lol

Of course, but the original is from 2015, and has been modified heavily at the top petering out towards the bottom which indicates a lazy, half-hearted copy-paste attempt. The tips might be good as @pkscomix has panted, but this is ultimately posted not for kudos and help, but to mek sell.

This is one for the blunderbuss. Interesting blunderbuss fact: it was rubbish at killing people quickly, but it excelled in painful lifelong injury. Whether that lifespan was 5 minutes or 50 years, it definitely gave the victim something to think about.

1 Like

It’s also another “US citizen” with a lack of English skills.

Thanks if this help you :slight_smile:

Answer is very simple i have new account that’s why i haven’t any sales etc . i was also a level 2 seller but i blocked my account for some reasone now i have new account understand ?

If you need anymore info so i will be happy to help you

Regards,
Dacunha

1 Like

very usefull article.thanks.

1 Like

Thanks Iplusgraphics,

i will write more soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

correction: you will steal another article soon :slight_smile:

@dacunha I am appalled at the ghastly level of ignorance by OP, even after pointing out that this is a plagiarized article!!

1 Like

Just a politician’s trick “I will not respond to your dreadful allegations as they are beneath me”.

Yeah, well, you’re still a plagiarizing thief. “Write” all the tips you like but it won’t stop your career on Fiverr being a miserable damp squib.

1 Like

I daCunha!

There are no “cunhas” here on Fiverr (if you are Portuguese you know what I meant). Probably if you didnt steel other people material and follow Fiverr rules you wouldnt be banned.

@dacunha people who plagiarize content usually do the same with their gigs & gig profile as well and write utter nonsense…Since when did any university offer a Phd in SEO…

he is a confused man.

Another Fakey.

1 Like

With the number of replies you have on the forum and with your experience, I am surprised that the CS team doesn’t upgrade your forum profile to the role of a forum moderator.

1 Like

Fiverr’s algorithm is easy I have a gig on Fiverr for ranking sellers gigs and there is much more to it than that. Plus you are giving more about selling than ranking. Images can out rank video, it’s more than just a title with keywords, why buy gigs when you are on Fiverr to make money…I don’t understand the benefit of losing money when that strategy is useless.

1 Like

So strange.

1 Like