Fiverr Forum

Secret Tips - How to get order on your Gigs

I’m a Level 2 seller at fiverr. If you want to get order on your gigs and also want to success quickly at fiverr, just follow this point:

1. Start Deep Research: Start research on level 2 sellers gigs or best selling gigs. You can also click on My Best Selling Gig for deep research -because I use perfect title, image, pricing, description, keyword, search tags into my gig. My Gig main keyword is Facebook Business Page, I use this keyword perfectly. So start research now and get idea, then use this idea on your product

=Top Gig=

1. Start Social Media Marketing: Join your service related group and share your gigs only 3-5 times in a week.

2. Send buyer request daily

3. Must be use fiverr apps into smart phone and always on your data.

4. Watch fiverr tutorial daily on youtube and also follow fiverr forum daily.

5. Invest on your learning - The more you learn, The more you earn.

If u have any question or suggestion just comment here. Thank you.

8 Likes

Suggest you remove this as it is against the Terms of Service. There are many posts on the forum about review manipulation.

5 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion.

1 Like

Thanks for the information friend. Investing in knowledge will always be a benefit.

3 Likes

I mean these aren’t really secret tips, it’s the same as what is said every time this kind of thread comes up. But they’re good tips for people getting started out regardless.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply

Thanks for your reply…

Thank you for giving tips

1 Like