Secrets of success

valceadaniel

Hello, I try to improve my rank and gig, what is the best advice for success?
Who wants to give me short advice about what I can Improve on the first gig that is below, I want to open a new with logo, and want to start from the beginning with good results.

favicon-32x32.png.f7996b613fc751037e57b97315db75b0.png Fiverr.com
remove-background-very-fast.png.878e969edfba22176fdddda7c902a453.png

Valceadaniel: I will remove background very fast for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Valceadaniel will remove background very fast. | Pro background removes the image for your products, with fast delivery within 2 hr for 20 images.I am a Pro Photoshop Graphic Designer, making photo | Fiverr

Hello, I try to improve my rank and gig, what is the best advice for success?

Who wants to give me short advice about what I can Improve on the first gig that is below, I want to open a new with logo, and want to start from the beginning with good results.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
4c620b92de5302f209819d8146be42d88e43acde.png

Valceadaniel: I will remove background very fast for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Valceadaniel will remove background very fast. | Pro background removes the image for your products, with fast delivery within 2 hr for 20 images.I am a Pro Photoshop Graphic Designer, making photo | Fiverr

the best advice for success?

Fiverr is not easy money!

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

@valceadaniel
I think you should change the first image {laptop}, you are familiar with Photoshop, create a creative one in which you show that you take BG out of the images, before-after, you are in a very competitive category, and this matters a lot. Get inspired by your competitors but don’t copy them. It is not so easy to make money in such a category but do not give up, everyone had a beginning here. Welcome and I wish you success, especially since we are compatriots.

PS- do not offer unlimited revisions, you will meet buyers who handle this, BASIC -1 -STANDARD -2 -PREMIUM 3

@valceadaniel

I think you should change the first image {laptop}, you are familiar with Photoshop, create a creative one in which you show that you take BG out of the images, before-after, you are in a very competitive category, and this matters a lot. Get inspired by your competitors but don’t copy them. It is not so easy to make money in such a category but do not give up, everyone had a beginning here. Welcome and I wish you success, especially since we are compatriots.

PS- do not offer unlimited revisions, you will meet buyers who handle this, BASIC -1 -STANDARD -2 -PREMIUM 3

Thanks a lot for advice!

Archived