Security Question and Answer Error

diction001

Hello. This is my first topic here. I cant seem to remember the answer to my security question, The answers that are supposed to be right are coming out as invalid. I want to have it removed altogether or have it changed or something. I contacted support but they just left me hanging. Please tell me what to do, my funds are tied down!!! Thanks

Guest offlinehelpers

Nothing we or CS can do to help you - you’ve got to know your security question and answer yourself.

Much better that than some stranger being able to get into your account though.

Nothing we or CS can do to help you - you’ve got to know your security question and answer yourself.

Much better that than some stranger being able to get into your account though.

Is there no way a reset link can be sent to my verified email or phone number? I remember the answer I just cant remember how I wrote it

Guest offlinehelpers

Is there no way a reset link can be sent to my verified email or phone number? I remember the answer I just cant remember how I wrote it

Don’t think so I’m afraid.

Hello. This is my first topic here. I cant seem to remember the answer to my security question, The answers that are supposed to be right are coming out as invalid. I want to have it removed altogether or have it changed or something. I contacted support but they just left me hanging. Please tell me what to do, my funds are tied down!!! Thanks

I contacted support but they just left me hanging

I am also facing same issue, CS is tasking too long time to reply even 3 days. And they reply same things like try to remember password. WOW! mean if I forgot it then what can I do now? its about 6 days are going to pass but no solution. Please inform me when you get something from CS or solution!

Archived