1) Who is this feature for?
All buyers and sellers who are logged in will benefit from this feature.
2) How do I define a security question for my account?
Scroll over your username in the top menu, click on Settings -> Security Settings. There you will be able to set your security question.
3) After defining a security question for my account, what will it affect?
The security question will help protect your account when:
- Changing your password
- Changing the PayPal email associated with your account (sellers only)
4) Can I change the security question defined in my account?
Yes. Just scroll over your username in the top menu, click on Settings -> Security Settings, click “edit”, and define a new security question. You will have to answer the old question in order to set a new one.
5) What if I forgot my security question?
In that case, please contact our Customer Support team for account verification. After verifying your account, they will reset the definitions for you.
6) Can I put in my own security question?
Currently, you can answer any of the predefined questions available in the set up.
7) I was blocked from changing my security question, what now?
This can happen if you answer the question incorrectly 5 times in a row. Please wait at least 24 hours before trying again, or contact our support team who will verify your account.
For more information, please refer to our blog.