See How Much Food Can You Buy For $5 Around The World!

asibi

Lol so it’s easier to get drunk in china! In the Philippines 5 dollars gets you either three liters of strong beer and have some left for nuts or chips or two liters of Brandy. Bigmacs, add a few cents to 5 dollars and you have the ‘go big time’ combo.

Reply to @vedmak: You can buy a second-hand car with 5k$ here, and that’s not just some crappy car, probably something the bank took from some yuppie who couldn’t pay and it’s yet to see some good runs. Yeah about beer and cigarrete prices that’s what they say about Canada. I have friends who moved to Canada, says you get payed good money there and when you come back to the Phils you are big time! (As in) Jack Daniels for everyone 🙂

As for computers, the most expensive I’ve ever seen was around 100,000 Pesos, and that in dollars is… 2500 dollars! What kind of computer did you buy, does it come with an ocularis infernum?

Reply to @vedmak: Cool, I bet you live in a pyramid too! But seriously, That’s a lot of money for a computer, can you tell me the specs of your machine (sorry off-topic) ? I might find some cheaper parts with the same capabilities around here as I am in need of a new machine too…

• 1 year later...

Archived