See when my message was seen

alinaserv

Guest phantompower

This is completly different 🙂 maybe he log in on fiverr and don’t check messages

If he logs in and doesn’t check messages then what would be the reason of logging in?

I despise systems that tell people when I saw their message, so it’s a no from me.

I read messages all the time but maybe I don’t want to reply on my phone app, or maybe I want to think about a response, or maybe it’s just before I go to bed but it’s too complicated for a quick response. The last thing I want is the buyer thinking I don’t care about their message because it takes me an hour, or sometimes more to respond.

Guest phantompower

I despise systems that tell people when I saw their message, so it’s a no from me.

I read messages all the time but maybe I don’t want to reply on my phone app, or maybe I want to think about a response, or maybe it’s just before I go to bed but it’s too complicated for a quick response. The last thing I want is the buyer thinking I don’t care about their message because it takes me an hour, or sometimes more to respond.

Could you imagine how many sellers or buyers would just sit there complaining of how you read their message but never replied. All hell would break loose.

• 1 year later...

Archived