Seeking advice for a new sell

saifurdesigner

Hi i’m saifur,
I am new at fiverr and i am really struggling at fiverr to got oders.May i know some important and valuable shortcut tricks from my senior seller?

I’m a wordpress expert.I want to know what are the services for a seller to be boosted quickl.
My Expertise

Landing Page
e-commerce website
Payment gateway & Fb pixel
Lead Generation

what are the skills that should be included at my profil?
I already fix some.below are the skill i added alread.
Html,css,wordpress securit, wp optimization wp speed up and seo, landing page creation, signup form,and email marketing
I am also lagged behind by graphic designe. So should learn multi-skill to get more jobs. I also want more buyer request for bidding and i don’t have any knowledge on gig/service marketing,boosting,blogging.Anyone is there to reply to me with some uniqe and quick tricks

Thanks

Hi i’m saifur,

I am new at fiverr and i am really struggling at fiverr to got oders.May i know some important and valuable shortcut tricks from my senior seller?

I’m a wordpress expert.I want to know what are the services for a seller to be boosted quickl.

My Expertise

Landing Page

e-commerce website

Payment gateway & Fb pixel

Lead Generation

what are the skills that should be included at my profil?

I already fix some.below are the skill i added alread.

Html,css,wordpress securit, wp optimization wp speed up and seo, landing page creation, signup form,and email marketing

I am also lagged behind by graphic designe. So should learn multi-skill to get more jobs. I also want more buyer request for bidding and i don’t have any knowledge on gig/service marketing,boosting,blogging.Anyone is there to reply to me with some uniqe and quick tricks

Thanks

May i know some important and valuable shortcut tricks from my senior seller?

Sure! Go through the articles in the help & education centre/seller help centre. It has a lot of shortcuts and tricks mentioned.

After that, go through the ToS. There, they tell you about the shortcuts and tricks that should never be taken.

Good luck!

If you are asking what Fiverr allows you to do, hanshuber16 has already given you the best info. If you are asking what kinds of things you should put on your profile and gigs in relation to your field, you are the one claiming expertise and you must decide that. Only you know where your skills lie and how much knowledge you have about your services. No one can really help you with that and they shouldn’t need to.

Archived