Seeking advice for a new seller

kawsarhabib31

Hi I am Kawsar,
I am new at fiverr. I am really struggling at fiver to get orders. May I know some important and valuable shortcut tricks from my senior seller ??

I am a Web Designer & WordPress Expert.
I want to know what are the services for a seller to be boosted quickly ?

Please give me some suggestions !!

Kawsar,

Welcome to Fiverr & the Community! 🎉

First things first. There aren’t any shortcuts in life, looking for an easy way to boost sales is not good start. Working on a platform such as 5r, takes hard work, effort, and trial & error. 🍍

Step 1 create some gigs.

kawsarhabib31.png.91327335472c11035f1a9db6405951bd.png

Step 2 Take a stroll through the Tips for Sellers.

Step 3 Utilize the wealth of information.

Hi I am Kawsar,

I am new at fiverr. I am really struggling at fiver to get orders. May I know some important and valuable shortcut tricks from my senior seller ??

I am a Web Designer & WordPress Expert.

I want to know what are the services for a seller to be boosted quickly ?

Please give me some suggestions !!

May I know some important and valuable shortcut tricks from my senior seller ??

Come on… :roll_eyes: … There are no secret “valuable shortcut tricks” to becoming successful. None whatsoever. If you want to be successful, you need a great service that people need, and you NEED to connect that service to the people who are looking for it.

And yes, determination, sacrifice, and hard work are required. If the only thing you plan to do is find tricks, secrets and shortcuts, then why are you here? Freelancers are business people. Business people work hard for their success.

Kawsar,

Welcome to Fiverr & the Community! 🎉

First things first. There aren’t any shortcuts in life, looking for an easy way to boost sales is not good start. Working on a platform such as 5r, takes hard work, effort, and trial & error. 🍍

Step 1 create some gigs.

kawsarhabib31

Step 2 Take a stroll through the Tips for Sellers.

Step 3 Utilize the wealth of information.

Ow…Thanks for the information…

May I know some important and valuable shortcut tricks from my senior seller ??

Come on… :roll_eyes: … There are no secret “valuable shortcut tricks” to becoming successful. None whatsoever. If you want to be successful, you need a great service that people need, and you NEED to connect that service to the people who are looking for it.

And yes, determination, sacrifice, and hard work are required. If the only thing you plan to do is find tricks, secrets and shortcuts, then why are you here? Freelancers are business people. Business people work hard for their success.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions …@jonbaas

Archived