Seeking Advice for getting more buyer request

akibshahriar

I am not sure if you want to be able to see more buyer requests or want to get more responses from the buyer request offers you send.

It is not possible to see more buyer requests as it is dependent on whether there are buyers who are creating buyer requests. Buyer requests are also notorious for disappearing on you (new/no level sellers) within a couple of minutes after they appear. This is because they are automatically removed as soon as they get a specific number of applications from sellers with no level.

On the other hand, if you want to get more responses from buyer from your buyer request offers, there are several topics which you can find on this. You can use the 🔍 tool on the top right-hand side of this forum page to search for similar topics. You could also have a look at this article if you are interested-

Hello Fiverr-ites, I see many sellers on the forum who are either: unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer. Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers. Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…

Archived