Fiverr Community Forum

Seeking Advice from Top Sellers on New Gig

Hey guys. I’d really appreciate some feedback. I’m a freelance writer/editor and I’ve recently started selling gigs on Fiverr. (Don’t worry, I know better than to pitch you here.) I’ve just set up a couple of gigs. And since nothing is really happening yet, I was hoping I could get some feedback from the community while the gigs are still new. You can find my gigs here: https://www.fiverr.com/mystellaatl?up_rollout=true

Any suggestions for improvement, or ideas for converting buyers? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

5 Likes

I hope this article will help you. She explains all the points clearly. SO, You can view that article and I hope you can manage your gig. :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

@newplus_design Thanks for the tips! I’ve booked marked the link for reference. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

2 Likes

@lloydsolutions I definitely don’t want to wait around for sales. Gotta be proactive! Thanks for sharing!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Screenshot_17

“High quality, SEO content”

This is a strong side on your service, you should highlight it more.

3 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to check out my gigs for a personal suggestion!!! I’ll make some updates ASAP. :slight_smile:

1 Like