Seeking Advice from Top Sellers on New Gig

mystellaatl

Hey guys. I’d really appreciate some feedback. I’m a freelance writer/editor and I’ve recently started selling gigs on Fiverr. (Don’t worry, I know better than to pitch you here.) I’ve just set up a couple of gigs. And since nothing is really happening yet, I was hoping I could get some feedback from the community while the gigs are still new. You can find my gigs here: https://www.fiverr.com/mystellaatl?up_rollout=true

Any suggestions for improvement, or ideas for converting buyers? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I hope this article will help you. She explains all the points clearly. SO, You can view that article and I hope you can manage your gig. 😀

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

I hope this article will help you. She explains all the points clearly. SO, You can view that article and I hope you can manage your gig. 😀

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

@newplus_design Thanks for the tips! I’ve booked marked the link for reference. 🙂

Hey guys. I’d really appreciate some feedback. I’m a freelance writer/editor and I’ve recently started selling gigs on Fiverr. (Don’t worry, I know better than to pitch you here.) I’ve just set up a couple of gigs. And since nothing is really happening yet, I was hoping I could get some feedback from the community while the gigs are still new. You can find my gigs here: https://www.fiverr.com/mystellaatl?up_rollout=true

Any suggestions for improvement, or ideas for converting buyers? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

And since nothing is really happening yet,

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Archived