Seeking help as a new seller at Fiverr

malihaalam

The most tricky of all of the tricks of the trade is to manage your buyers expectations. You want to overdeliver with every order. Make your buyers want to come back to you again and again by remembering to never over-promise, and always over-deliver. Build your client base the right way. Good luck, and happy selling! Jamescott

The most tricky of all of the tricks of the trade is to manage your buyers expectations. You want to overdeliver with every order. Make your buyers want to come back to you again and again by remembering to never over-promise, and always over-deliver. Build your client base the right way. Good luck, and happy selling! Jamescott

Hey @jamescott thank you very much for your suggestions 😃

welcome to Fiverr family @malihaalam , create more gigs it will help you in showing buyer request.

I am a Web Developer, I Develop Websites & Re-design Websites, Migrate, Landing Page, Payment Gateway and other things.

(Happy Freelancing) :hugs:

Yes, It is true. I also new to here and this forum is very good for knowing more about valuable things at FIVERR…

Thank you so much, quick and useful tips for getting repeated orders.

Thanks a lot

Archived