Fiverr Community Forum

Seems a bit dodgy to me

Just had an order come in from someone apparently in the UK, who has a degree in English and also teaches it in a secondary school.

The script? Well, the script is written entirely in block capitals with no punctuation whatsoever. The instructions at the end read:

“Please leave gap between each paragraph like i have simulated with new line.”

Wouldn’t “please leave a gap between each paragraph” have sufficed?

How did you get your degree?

Actually, don’t answer that.

6 Likes

Maybe the block capitals are a sign you should be really enthusiastic.

No, I’m just kidding. There is no degree.

3 Likes

Ah, yes, I forgot - block capitals is shouting, isn’t it?

The only degree here is a certain degree of BS. :wink:

6 Likes

Maybe they have a degree in “Capitalism”? #dadjokeoftheday

10 Likes

I would love to hear that you deliver that as a one-paragraph rant where you are shouting it.

4 Likes

YOU. SHOULD. BUY. MY. STUFF!

THIS. IS. SPARTA.

6 Likes

From experience, the most brainless people to work with often start conversations with: "I am the CEO of a $50 million Google funded startup…"

Yeah, right. And I’m a dachshund with a diamond earring who’s next in line to be King of England.

4 Likes

lol that made me chuckle. haha

1 Like

There was an instance where I got so frustrated with a client, that after the millionth revision, I recorded the script in a heavy west-country accent. I also did a over-the-top posh voice version as well. Peter Sellers would’ve appreciated it.

1 Like

Indeed. The whole over-compensation approach. “Gaze upon my high achievements, you work-shy fop, for I have made some wireless headphones!”

“See how edgy I am!”

1 Like

I like you. One day you can come and join my team at Don’t Take :poop: Digital Marketing.

At present DTSDM is a purely spur of the moment imaginary business. However, your’s is definitely the kind of attitude I’m looking for. :+1:

1 Like

Look, just fliping buy it, OK?

2 Likes

I already have far too many digital marketing company domain names.

Have that one on me for yourself if you want. It’s mere domain name fairy dust compared to my existing bag of website name bombs.

1 Like