Fiverr Community Forum

Selected as Fiverr's Choice! That was a pleasant surprise

Yesterday, I received an order telling me someone ordered my gig as Fiverr’s Choice. That was my first time receiving that. I thought it was super cool and I wanted to share! Milestone moments are fun. This then made me research my gig in social media design since it had been awhile and I was excited to see that my gigs are showing up high in the search. I dedicate most of my time as a freelancer on Fiverr and it’s really great to see the work paying off.

Have you ever received a badge from Fiverr such as Fiverr’s Choice, Rising Talent or a Feature? :star2: I’d love to hear about it. :grinning:

17 Likes

Wow. Congratulations

2 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

2 Likes

That’s really amazing :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yes! Thank you. :grinning: I honestly forgot it was a thing that Fiverr did and had to look it up again. Fiverr is always presenting something new, it never bores me haha.

2 Likes

I had it not too long ago. Is great seeing it on our gigs, and i believe it helps as well in a customer choosing you over a competitor. Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow… that is such a big milestone. All the best and keep on doing your best and if possible do shower some luck on me too.

1 Like

Very well done .Congrats for your such a huge milestone.

1 Like

Wow Cong… Great to see this

1 Like

it is really sth amazing congrats

2 Likes

Wow that’s really awesome, congrats on your success :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

2 Likes

wow that’s great achievement.

3 Likes

That’s wonderful, congratulations! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations! :star2: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Congrats for your great achievement

2 Likes

Wow Congrats For that, I’m Also Got this badges few days ago, It’s Really awesome

2 Likes

congrats, cool stuff

2 Likes

That’s great, Congratulations!

I strongly believe that hardwork and dedication will always pay you back.

2 Likes

congrats, cool.

I never get this badges form fiverr

1 Like

That is really cool :sunglasses: Congratulations to you :tada:

1 Like