Fiverr Forum

Self promote picture

Hi, I am having a little problem here. I am not sure if this is a bug or a Fiverr system’s function. As you guys know that Fiverr has a “Promote yourself” option. I get a small code from there that I can use on my website to bring buyers from any website to Fiverr.com. There is a picture of me that is attached to it. But that picture was uploaded a long time ago when I signup for the first time. But now I think I changed my profile picture over 3 times. Why do I keep seeing the old picture there? Shouldn’t it be updated already? Its profile picture doesn’t match with the current. I hoping that someone could give me a solution to it.

Here is a link to the picture of this https://prnt.sc/iyrqc9

Thank you for reading my question description.

That’s a funny picture, with the fiverr sign under your chin. I added a mustache for you. It adds something.

lightshot

You could ask customer support what to do about this.

hahaha. This is really funny. Thanks. But did this happen to you as well?

I haven’t tried this, but I hope you can get this issue resolved and your badge presents your current and best self.

It turns out you can’t change the image used for your ‘promote me’ badge even if you change your profile picture - disappointing, but not the end of the world! :sunny:

For me, it was the app profile picture which didn´t match after I changed the pic. It just kept showing the previous pic, for months.
But, when I changed the pic just yesterday, the app took up the new pic so now they match again finally, so there is hope lol.

Perhaps try again until you hit a lucky day like I apparently did yesterday or ask Customer Support, they might “refresh your account” or something.

I think it makes sense to tell CS either way, even if what offlinehelpers linked to applies, because it doesn´t make much sense that the badge picture would never update, maybe if enough people ask, they´ll implement a solution.

I know you were having issues with this, have you tried updating it recently?

anonymous
No picture at all now! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hm, maybe better not use that badge for now, you look shady, :stuck_out_tongue:

LOLz, that’s even worse. :joy: Like a lurker in the shadows. :male_detective:
This :beetle: bug is insane!

True. hahahaha. I Just wanted to add it to my portfolio website.

Oh lol sorry, I meant offlinehelpers but yeah, yours is a bit suboptimal too. But it could be worse as her grey male outline pic on the badge shows. Hope they’ll get that fixed soon in any case. :four_leaf_clover:

@nikavoice Yes, madam, I changed my profile 3 times. But I still get the first picture I used on Fiverr.com.

Well, sir, I can’t do anything for you. Just keep your fingers and toes crossed that Fiverr comes up with a fix. :slightly_smiling_face:

@nikavoice thank you, ma’am.