Seller account no longer available

simplyxplicit

I placed an order for a logo and we agreed on a later date then what the ad said because I saw that they had many orders and didn’t want them to rush. I was curious about what other projects the seller does and their account is no longer available. Is it possible they took it down so they can catch up on orders? I still have a couple of days before my order is due but I’m a bit worried.

I placed an order for a logo and we agreed on a later date then what the ad said because I saw that they had many orders and didn’t want them to rush. I was curious about what other projects the seller does and their account is no longer available. Is it possible they took it down so they can catch up on orders? I still have a couple of days before my order is due but I’m a bit worried.

I was curious about what other projects the seller does and their account is no longer available. Is it possible they took it down so they can catch up on orders? I still have a couple of days before my order is due but I’m a bit worried.

Hi @simplyxplicit,

No. When that banner appears, it is either because the seller closed the account or Fiverr banned the seller. In this case, it’s most likely the seller got banned.

If you had an active order with that seller, it already should be cancelled and you must have been refunded.

Please check your email to see if you were notified, or place a ticket to CS letting them know about this situation.

Here’s the link in case you need to place a ticket: Fiverr Customer Support

Archived