Fiverr Forum

Seller ads on Buyer Request!

I don’t get it!

Why do Sellers advertise their skills in the Buyer Request section?! Your Gig is the best place to advertise your skills… And do buyers actually have access to the Buyer Request section to see some desperate sellers spamming the page?!

If you type “sellers posting on buyer requests” in the search bar above you will find numerous posts on what is one of the most discussed topics on the forum.

Tell me about it… I find it annoying and mildly amusing too. I especially feel bad for sellers who send offers to them… Kinda reminds me of the scene in movies where both parties on a telephone line are asking “Who is this?” :smile:

Exactly the point… I am shocked that these seller spam ads actually have 10+ offers… We just need a report button, may be accessible to experienced Level 2 or TRS, so they can play the role of moderators.

@lloydsolutions told you that there are many topics about it already.

Here’s one (I’m not sure whether it’s still possible to vote on it, but if it is, feel free to do it):

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

Mod Note: This is an often-discussed issue. There are many suggestions about it in the forum, and staff is aware of the Buyer Request problem but it’s not entirely resolved as of today’s date. Feel free to discuss in an active thread such as the one below or contact Fiverr staff directly: