Seller at fiverr market

hadisattarasim

I agree sending offers to buyer requests you can do well will help.

Maybe take out the word “essay” from your content writing gig’s package titles in case Fiverr thinks it’s academic work.
I don’t think saying “available 24/7” is a good idea really since no one really is (unless you have a team).
Make sure the gig descriptions are as good as possible.

Gig: I will draw 2d floor plan and 3d drawing of a house and apartment
In the gig description:
Maybe change “upto”
Maybe change “Hi and well come to my Gg”
Maybe change the first tag.

In the gig images, if any are photos of the screen it might look better if they were direct screenshots instead.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 8 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

make your gig with your key words and with a proper seo.(its important). ([Guide] How to Rank Your Gig for Better Results on Fiverr)
sand buyer request on a proper way. cause most of the cases the first order comes form buyer request. also on my cases.
communicate with buyer on a easy way. and last thing you can marketing your gig on social media or your old clients.

Archived