Seller beware: Now, buyers are pulling a new sneaky trick on us

hotwebideas

I am now noticing a weird trend on Fiverr and this has happened to me 3 times this week: Buyers now contact sellers about requests that have nothing to do with their gigs.

I have a new video testimonial gig and it is going well. From this gig, a buyer asked me to write his friend’s book a review on Amazon. I won’t do that.

Just yesterday, another buyer asked me to write a review on a travel website, but none of my gigs offer this.

What scares me the most is that someone will actually order one of my gigs like this and then I will be forced to do a forced cancellation taking a risk on my seller level and ratings going down. I think Customer Support should really address this, because have a feeling that this may get worse.

Has this happened to anyone?

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Yeah, and I never cancel an order without offering the buyer a refund and the reason why. Most of my buyers like my work, so sometimes they offer to purchase another gig from me instead of agreeing to the cancellation.

Also, this week, one of my buyers did not like my work, but he likes what I have to offer, so instead of asking me for a refund, he gave me several days to redo the work and this is after a delivery.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Yeah, and I never cancel an order without offering the buyer a refund and the reason why. Most of my buyers like my work, so sometimes they offer to purchase another gig from me instead of agreeing to the cancellation.

Also, this week, one of my buyers did not like my work, but he likes what I have to offer, so instead of asking me for a refund, he gave me several days to redo the work and this is after a delivery.

Archived