Seller Block me on Fiverr

ubaid_khan

Hey!
I am seller on Fiverr. I want to buy a gig of another Seller I contact on there Inbox but He reply me in Good Manner but suddenly He blocks me on Fiverr?
and no more conservation. Fiverr allows their seller to block each other its the worst experience for me. What is the reason he blocks me?.. I wanna report this seller of there behavior. Is it a Good Idea?

Hey!

I am seller on Fiverr. I want to buy a gig of another Seller I contact on there Inbox but He reply me in Good Manner but suddenly He blocks me on Fiverr?

and no more conservation. Fiverr allows their seller to block each other its the worst experience for me. What is the reason he blocks me?.. I wanna report this seller of there behavior. Is it a Good Idea?

They must have felt that your conversation wasn’t going anywhere, or perhaps they thought it was a spam message. Sellers often get spam messages from other sellers. What did you say to them?

I wanna report this seller of there behavior. Is it a Good Idea?

This would be a waste of your time, and Customer Support’s time. The seller did nothing wrong. They’re allowed to block you if they wish. You may not like it, but there’s nothing more you can do.

They must have felt that your conversation wasn’t going anywhere, or perhaps they thought it was a spam message. Sellers often get spam messages from other sellers. What did you say to them?

I wanna report this seller of there behavior. Is it a Good Idea?

This would be a waste of your time, and Customer Support’s time. The seller did nothing wrong. They’re allowed to block you if they wish. You may not like it, but there’s nothing more you can do.

Yes you are right .But seller behavior is not good I think its waste off time to contact customer support or report him.

I contact to another seller who provide same services It is a good idea Thanks.

Hey!

Hey!

I am seller on Fiverr.

are you sure… ? There are no gigs on your profile

Hey!

. Fiverr allows their seller to block each other its the worst experience for me

No seller owes it to you to let you communicate with them.

And this doesn’t affect you at all.

Hey!

I am seller on Fiverr.

You have been on Fiverr since Oct 2015 and yet you haven’t created a single gig.

. Fiverr allows their seller to block each other its the worst experience for me

I have only one gig on fiverr this time

I have only one gig on fiverr this time

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

Unless you’re trying to tell me your buyer owes you a review because you only have one gig, which is nonsense.

Why should you report a seller if he blocked you? You can block him, just like he blocked you.

The idea behind blocking is to prevent buyers from abusing sellers. I was a target of such an abuse when I started out, when a buyer used my work but canceled, and then he constantly tried to do the same 3 times. I told this to customer support, and I urged them to add a block feature for buyers to stop buying from sellers if they don’t want to. I am sure I was not the only one who dealt with this issue.

Even nowadays I have people that deserve to be blocked, if they use insults or order stuff I am not comfortable with.

Why should you report a seller if he blocked you? You can block him, just like he blocked you.

The idea behind blocking is to prevent buyers from abusing sellers. I was a target of such an abuse when I started out, when a buyer used my work but canceled, and then he constantly tried to do the same 3 times. I told this to customer support, and I urged them to add a block feature for buyers to stop buying from sellers if they don’t want to. I am sure I was not the only one who dealt with this issue.

Even nowadays I have people that deserve to be blocked, if they use insults or order stuff I am not comfortable with.

Thanks for share your valuable experience with me.Contact with customer is waste of time I also block him

Archived