Seller blocked/banned?

chuckalo666

Hey so I’ve been in contact with a seller the last few days about getting a YouTube/twitch channel trailer made. Discussion was going smooth and he requested send ing some clips to be used for it, after sending them we were discussing potential other gigs he could provide me but all of a sudden it changed to say he isn’t recieving messages currently and now says he is no longer contactable. Does anyone know what this could be? I’m assuming he blocked me or got banned but I can still visit his profile so I’m not sure.i sent him clips but he hadn’t sent a custom order through. Any advice or insight is appreciated

damn i really don’t understand why though. he asked for some clips for the intro then said he would make it before i place the order i asked is he sure he doesn’t want me to place the order first but he said no and then we spoke about making highlight videos and a highlight intro but i said i will hold off on getting those made till i have the channel intro setup. it could be a bit of miscommunication maybe he thought i was wasting time or something 😕 i guess I’ll look for another seller

damn i really don’t understand why though. he asked for some clips for the intro then said he would make it before i place the order i asked is he sure he doesn’t want me to place the order first but he said no and then we spoke about making highlight videos and a highlight intro but i said i will hold off on getting those made till i have the channel intro setup. it could be a bit of miscommunication maybe he thought i was wasting time or something 😕 i guess I’ll look for another seller

then said he would make it before i place the order i asked is he sure he doesn’t want me to place the order first but he said no

When you asked him if he is sure he wouldn’t like to order first and he said no he probably realized you might be onto whatever scam he might be trying to do or maybe he realized he put himself into a very risky situation, got scared and blocked you.

Delivering as a message without an order instead of a delivery could not only get him into trouble with CS, it gives him no protection from a scam.

Read the ToS. Don’t consider breaking them just because a seller says he doesn’t mind.

then said he would make it before i place the order i asked is he sure he doesn’t want me to place the order first but he said no

When you asked him if he is sure he wouldn’t like to order first and he said no he probably realized you might be onto whatever scam he might be trying to do or maybe he realized he put himself into a very risky situation, got scared and blocked you.

Delivering as a message without an order instead of a delivery could not only get him into trouble with CS, it gives him no protection from a scam.

Read the ToS. Don’t consider breaking them just because a seller says he doesn’t mind.

hmm okay he said he wanted to make it before i place the order but i guess that is a little suspicious thanks for the advice 🙂 i’ll be more weary in the future

hmm okay he said he wanted to make it before i place the order but i guess that is a little suspicious thanks for the advice 🙂 i’ll be more weary in the future

NO seller here should do any work before an order is placed. This seller sounds odd to me - or perhaps overly eager to please (maybe new?) and when you sent the clips or whatever, (there is another current thread like yours) they realized they didn’t have the skills, time or whatever to do what you needed.

I would look for a new seller.

GG

NO seller here should do any work before an order is placed. This seller sounds odd to me - or perhaps overly eager to please (maybe new?) and when you sent the clips or whatever, (there is another current thread like yours) they realized they didn’t have the skills, time or whatever to do what you needed.

I would look for a new seller.

GG

i think it was overly eager to please tbh but thanks for the advice 🙂

You got blocked, indeed.

As a seller I did it once, a buyer was abusing of revisions to add extra work, then asked for changes when order was delivered, once he was satisfied and we were done, he wanted to work with me in long term but I blocked him.

i managed to get in contact with them and clear the air. Long story short their regular customers required work and they wouldnt be able to get what I requested done as well so to avoid annoying me they blocked me b ut all is sorted now 🙂

Archived