Seller completed transaction without delivery

michaelgazzo

I ordered a computer game coaching session.

Covid disaster struck. We had death in family. I was made redundant from my
Job.

I forgot about this order. Seller made no communication with me at all. Zero communication in chat history. Seller marked job as complete three days later and collected money.

Who is at fault?

I ordered a computer game coaching session.

Covid disaster struck. We had death in family. I was made redundant from my

Job.

I forgot about this order. Seller made no communication with me at all. Zero communication in chat history. Seller marked job as complete three days later and collected money.

Who is at fault?

Seller marked job as complete three days later and collected money.

Orders autocomplete after 3 days if the seller has delivered something. What did your seller deliver to you? If they made an empty delivery that is a breach of Fiverr’s TOS and they could get a warning on their account if you were to report them.

I would contact the seller and explain the situation and ask them if they would consider still coaching you. If not I would contact CS and explain the situation them @ support@fiverr.com.

Seller marked job as complete three days later and collected money.

Orders autocomplete after 3 days if the seller has delivered something. What did your seller deliver to you? If they made an empty delivery that is a breach of Fiverr’s TOS and they could get a warning on their account if you were to report them.

I would contact the seller and explain the situation and ask them if they would consider still coaching you. If not I would contact CS and explain the situation them @ support@fiverr.com.

Orders autocomplete after 3 days if the seller has delivered something.

The thing with coaching sessions is that it can be tricky to show you actually delivered something. The seller can say the coaching session was completed and deliver a random image from it. So I can see how some sellers would abuse this.

Archived