Seller declining my refund

uroosraza

If you bought YouTube views from a seller here on Fiverr, you should probably consider yourself lucky that nothing was delivered. You were likely going to receive a lot of fake views from the seller’s bot army.

This can lead to your YouTube channel getting banned as It is against YouTube’s policies to “artificially increase the number of views, likes, comments, or other metrics either through the use of automatic systems or by serving up videos to unsuspecting viewers.”

Taken from here: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3399767

You should never buy from a seller who promises you a certain number of views or subscribers as it is a telltale sign that it is not being done organically. It is also against Fiverr’s Community Standards to promise results that you have no control over.

If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

If you did in fact purchase views, YouTube has an automated system that sort of “checks” each one to make sure you weren’t botting. And even if it were to go through successfully, what’s the point? It wouldn’t generate any engagement such as likes, comments, shares and saves, which would throw you down an unforgiving hole with the algorithm.

If you order something absurd and unethical, be prepared to not accomplish something.

You can’t buy views. If a seller has claimed you cand and he has, then that’s silly. But no excuse for believing him.

But I suspect you didn’t buy views and are just mad that whatever he did didn’t bring you views. You can’t make people want to watch your videos and paying someone to up your view count would be utterly ridiculous.

Hi guys

Thanks for feedback. The seller did say organic subscribers and views which is why I got it. Else I know lots of fakers on fiverr. This is where my frustration is that how can we trust any fiverr seller?

Do it the right way. You can’t spend money and have guaranteed subs. You either need to invest in ads or else work hard by producing some content etc.

And to make matters worse he is luring that I did t have 1000 subscribers where I showed hi. Report from YouTube that I had 1700 when I purchased his service. He keeps denying it. I even showed his own screen shot saying the same and he still denies it

Hi guys

Thanks for feedback. The seller did say organic subscribers and views which is why I got it. Else I know lots of fakers on fiverr. This is where my frustration is that how can we trust any fiverr seller?

The seller did say organic subscribers and views which is why I got it

Most sellers who claim you get organic views are straight-up lying. Unless they present you with a marketing plan for your channel, it is safe to assume that they are just going to give you fake views and subscribers from bots.

Hi guys

That’s absurd.

Organic means people find it and choose to watch it without having seen an ad.

Do you really think people can be paid to watch something, and if they could what would be the point of that? How exactly does that help you? It doesn’t.

I’m sorry you got scammed but this is such a silly premise. Of course you can’t buy organic views and if you could it’s beyond pointless.

Thank you everyone for feedback. This has been a terrible experience and I feel sorry for genuine fiverr sellers.but I will never be coming back to fiverr again

If you didn’t get what you paid for, open a dispute with Customer Service. However you have to understand that part of the blame falls on you.

Imagine you decide to cheat on a test by having someone text you the answers. While taking the test, their phone has poor reception and only a couple of the answers come through. You then fail the test. Sure you can be upset they didn’t deliver as promised, but you were the one who initially thought it was a good idea to try and cheat the system in the first place.

@jalalqureshi786 You are spamming the forum and will get into trouble with the moderators.

Hi guys

This is where my frustration is that how can we trust any fiverr seller?

YouTube doesn’t allow purchase of views and subscribers, so Fiverr forbids it, too. Whoever offers subscribers/views is violating YouTube’s and Fiverr’s Terms of Service, so, of course, you can’t trust them.

but I will never be coming back to fiverr again

If all you wanted on Fiverr was to buy a service that neither YouTube nor Fiverr allow, then I guess that Fiverr really isn’t for you.

Archived