Seller gave plagiarized work

denvercreations

Hi! I don’t know what are the best steps to follow in this case.
Seller sent a book I requested and it looked encoded. Indeed, if I copy-pasted a sentence in Google, it didn’t show. But, once I figured that out, I typed that sentence manually, and then many more, on Google and they were all copy pasted from different sites from the internet. I luckily didn’t accept the order yet. What should I do? Thank you

Hi! I don’t know what are the best steps to follow in this case.

Seller sent a book I requested and it looked encoded. Indeed, if I copy-pasted a sentence in Google, it didn’t show. But, once I figured that out, I typed that sentence manually, and then many more, on Google and they were all copy pasted from different sites from the internet. I luckily didn’t accept the order yet. What should I do? Thank you

le and they were all copy pasted from different sites from the internet. I luckily didn’t accept the order yet. W

If the seller submitted the offer you can ask for revision. If the order already completed then you can inbox him and discuss it.

I’d cancel.

The Seller has obviously taken on a job he/she is not qualified to complete properly.

As a freelance writer myself, that really bothers me.

However, once I was accused of plagiarism and I used Copyscape at the time to filter everything I wrote.

I think the Buyer just didn’t want to use my services and used that as a way to get me to cancel the order.

Your situation is different than that.

Archived