Seller is a spam

eclixo

My seller agreed to work and we discuss all requirements, But it’s been three days. Now he asking 80$ from me and when I am cancelling order he isn’t cancelling. He delivered a text file instead of work and saying that “Cancelling order will affect his account, he will pay my money back?” I am not trusting him. He isn’t cancelling order, I created three dispute but he is a fraud and not delivering my work. Help me! its been 12 hour since I create ticket in fiverr support but no solution from them.

Two important things…

1. A seller can not just “pay your money back” without cancelling the order. How does he propose to do this? He is talking nonsense.

2. If you read through the forums you will see that Fiverr customer support appear to be overrun with people asking for help at the moment. According to many posters here, CS are taking up to 10 days to respond.

My seller agreed to work and we discuss all requirements, But it’s been three days. Now he asking 80$ from me and when I am cancelling order he isn’t cancelling. He delivered a text file instead of work and saying that “Cancelling order will affect his account, he will pay my money back?” I am not trusting him. He isn’t cancelling order, I created three dispute but he is a fraud and not delivering my work. Help me! its been 12 hour since I create ticket in fiverr support but no solution from them.

He delivered a text file instead of work

You can report him , fail to deliver the proper work. It can also consider as " empty deliver"

he will pay my money back

I think he wants to pay you outside of Fiverr, can report also

And for your title , not spam, is scam haha

He delivered a text file instead of work

You can report him , fail to deliver the proper work. It can also consider as " empty deliver"

he will pay my money back

I think he wants to pay you outside of Fiverr, can report also

And for your title , not spam, is scam haha

sorry for bad english, I created ticket against him. he delivered work. If fiverr support didn’t do anything in 3 days. My money will be gone to that scam. What should I do?

sorry for bad english, I created ticket against him. he delivered work. If fiverr support didn’t do anything in 3 days. My money will be gone to that scam. What should I do?

If fiverr support didn’t do anything in 3 days. My money will be gone to that scam

No , never accept the order, keep keep open the dispute. Just keep dusputing it

If fiverr support didn’t do anything in 3 days. My money will be gone to that scam

No , never accept the order, keep keep open the dispute. Just keep dusputing it

he is rejecting dispute, What should I do?

What should I do?

Keep trying to cancel. If the order does somehow get marked as completed, leave an honest review.

If fiverr support didn’t do anything in 3 days. My money will be gone to that scam.

Fiverr can refund orders up to 13 days after they were marked as completed.

Just curious about what kind of service do you buy from him? He agreed to work and discuss all requirements with you , and then after three days he do nothing and just asked you for $80 ? Or he sent you his work , but you don’t like it and then add some new request ?

I asked for website design, we agree on requirements. for two days he continuously saying You’ll see my progress till tonight, But now he saying he want some kind of theme for his work which cost 80$, if a theme could do my work, why would I hire someone?

Or he sent you his work

he sent a txt file saying “help me, accept order, I will pay your money, My account will get hurt”

but you don’t like it and then add some new request ?

How could I like it if I didn’t get anything, these guys taking huge money from us and than hire small sellers to do there works. Its been 24 hour fiverr support did nothing

I asked for website design, we agree on requirements. for two days he continuously saying You’ll see my progress till tonight, But now he saying he want some kind of theme for his work which cost 80$, if a theme could do my work, why would I hire someone?

Or he sent you his work

he sent a txt file saying “help me, accept order, I will pay your money, My account will get hurt”

but you don’t like it and then add some new request ?

How could I like it if I didn’t get anything, these guys taking huge money from us and than hire small sellers to do there works. Its been 24 hour fiverr support did nothing

Please report him. This is not allowed.

Archived