Seller is holding my funds hostage.. Fiverr Customer Service is a JOKE!

Now i know why they say “Buyer beware” of sellers who promise you the world but fail to deliver!!! I have been trying to cancel this order from a logo design girl who claims that she does 2D images. I gave her clear written instructions specifically what i was looking for down to the color and text… Heck if i had the skill and the software i would have designed it myself. She gives me this grade school attempt that had NONE of the elements in my simple but descriptive instructions…

Now 8 days later… no logo and she does not respond to my request to cancel the order. I have emailed customer support with no response. Fiverr is holding my $25 for this design while the seller keeps requesting my request to cancel the order… I don’t know what to do next. I don’t want to dispute the charges through PayPal but i feel at this point i have a bad taste in my mouth. I have a lot of freelance work and don’t paying more than $5 if i have to for the right person.

This was, what i was told the easiest way to get help on small projects really quickly… If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. Don’t mean to sound bitter but i resent feeling like i am being taken advantage of. I am an honest buyer… i was looking for an honest seller… still looking.

I mean she keeps rejecting my request to cancel… I am very frustrated!!!

Fiverr support will cancel the order and refund the money to you …

Just keep in touch with Fiverr Customer Support

Thank you i will… i just wish they had a telephone number or at least a chat… now i know why they don’t… based on what i am reading this is a common issue.

Thank you i will… i just wish they had a telephone number or at least a chat… now i know why they don’t… based on what i am reading this is a common issue.