Seller is paying 1$ for 5star reviews

espumita

What is wrong with people? There is a buyer’s request in the “virtual assistant” category where a seller offers to buy a 6$ gig IF you buy him a 5$ gig first and leave him a 5 star review. After he delivers his gig he will buy a 6$ gig to “return the favor”.
Just a way to obtain 5 star reviews paying 1$ for them. I don’t think tha’ts fair for all the hard working seller here on Fiverr.

Here’s what he wrote:
“I need someone to leave a positive 5 star rating on my gig,
here it goes, you will order a $5 gig from me and I will complete your
order, and you will leave some positive rating on my gig.
I’ll also order a $6 gig from you to return your money”

I noticed that buyer’s request don’t have a “report” button like the private messages. I think it would be very useful in cases like this one.

(BTW he already has 16 offers)

He’ll buy a 6$ gig. But that’s not the point 😛

He will buy at 6$ - 20% - paypal fees. it’s still zero… When I checked the BR section I am left to assume that the requests are not really approved by real people but rather by a machine which looks at specific key words in order to approve or disapprove.

He will buy at 6$ - 20% - paypal fees. it’s still zero… When I checked the BR section I am left to assume that the requests are not really approved by real people but rather by a machine which looks at specific key words in order to approve or disapprove.

Exactly (on both your points)

Yes, it’s impossible that all buyer’s request can be checked by people. That’s why I think a “report button” would help.

I think so too, and this isn´t the first thread made in Suggestions on it, alas, but maybe a new one will get some more reaction, we can hope.

Archived